Looks like I'm not the only 9/11 satirist in town any more

I've been cranking out 9/11-related satire for years. Recent examples:

Top ten reasons the Mossad wants to kill David Letterman

US Congress Moves to Israel in Deficit-Reduction Effort

But now it's time to move over - there's a new satirist in town! Some guy who hides behind the pseudonym "Cosmos," and whose main claim to fame is being outed as a wrecker-saboteur-disinformationist by Webster Tarpley, thinks it's like, really hilarious to equate 9/11 skeptics he doesn't like with the characters of his favorite TV series, Gilligan's Island.

Faced with this challenge, I thought I should ask my readers who's the better satirist - me or Cosmos?

Please rate the three satirical articles linked above on a scale of 1 to 10.

Incisive or insipid?
10 = sharply incisive, 0 = utterly insipid

Creative or tedious?
10 = highly creative, 0 =stunningly tedious

Important or trivial?
10 = addresses a topic of great importance, 0 = belabors the trivial

Thank you! Your feedback will help us continue to maintain a high satirical standard here at TruthJihad Blog.

* * *

"What a brilliant idea! I'll bet nobody has ever done a takeoff on Gilligan's Island before!" -Cosmos





Labels: , , , , , , , ,