Philip Zelikow, who wrote the 9/11 Commission Report in chapter outline before the Commission had even convened – perhaps even before 9/11 happened – is a self-described expert in "the construction and maintenance of public myths."
Cass Sunstein wants to protect "public myths" from the alternative media - by "nudging" people back into the mainstream. Abolishing net neutrality would have that effect.
Full article: http://presstv.com/detail/2014/04/30/360664/us-govt-targeting-alternative-media/
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Saturday, April 26, 2014
I'm at the Academic Freedom Conference in Urbana-Champaign Illinois.
From my article that will be appearing later today at Press TV or Veterans Today:
For the first time in history, an American university is hosting an event questioning the official stories of 9/11, the JFK assassination, and the Nazi holocaust.
The conference, entitled "Academic Freedom: Are There Limits To Inquiry?" is being held today, April 26th, at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign. I will be participating, along with four other current or former professors: James Fetzer (Philosophy of Science), Nicholas Kollerstrom (History of Science), David Robinson (Education) and Winfield Abbe (Physics)...
...Why are the holocaust, the JFK assassination, and 9/11 surrounded by the same kind of taboo? Anyone who questions the official version of any of these three critically-important historical events becomes the target of mindless insults: "holocaust denier," conspiracy theorist," and so on. Why is that? In all three cases, there is strong prima facie evidence that the official story is questionable. Perhaps that is why the questions are taboo - because we are afraid of the likely answers.
My presentation is called "Facts, Insults, and Academic Freedom."
Below is the handout I'll be passing out:
Below is the handout I'll be passing out:
Detractors Afraid to Debate University of Wisconsin 9/11 Skeptic Dr. Kevin Barrett
State Rep. Steve Nass (R-Whitewater): "The taxpayers of Wisconsin and the tuition-paying families aren’t interested in supporting the University of Wingnuts at Madison. The time has come to put Wisconsin back into the UW and firing Mr. Barrett would be a noble first step."
U.W. Physics Professor Marshall Onellian: "He's a fruitcake. He has no education in any engineering or science area pertinent to how, or whether, buildings fall down when hit by airplanes. Since he can't evaluate the evidence presented, he shouldn't have an opinion...I simply do not believe that an adult convert to Islam is capable of objectively teaching, or objectively grading, a course on his religion. Never would such a person be objective." World Net Daily, 9/6/2006
U.W. Law Professor Ann Althouse: "I think your theory is despicable...I would no more debate you than I would Nazis or Klansman." (sic) email, 2/3/2008
U.W. Political Science Professor Donald Downs: Barrett's position is "Absurd...beyond the pale..." He cannot be fired, but should not be rehired. 6/2006
U.W. Journalism professor Jessica McBride: “We've been at war for several decades with Islamo fascist terrorists (sic) who want to destroy our way of life....He (Kevin Barrett) refused to say that Osama bin Laden is an evil man, although I asked him this question several times."
Democratic Gov. Jim Doyle's office: "This further highlights the governor's concerns about whether somebody who is touting these outlandish views is fit to teach in the classroom...This shows that he has no regard to facts...In the academic world, theories must be based on some factual evidence and it appears that Mr. Barrett draws conclusions without any factual basis."
Republican Gubernatorial candidate Mark Green: "For far too long, Kevin Barrett has been allowed to propagate his libelous theories at the UW, and this time he'll be doing it in front of a worldwide audience (BBC)...(it's) a slap in the face to families who lost loved ones in the Sept. 11 attacks...If I were governor, I would not have a gentleman like Mr. Barrett teaching our students. Elect me governor, and I'll inject some Wisconsin common sense back into the University of Wisconsin."
July 11th, 2006: "I challenge Mark Green, Donald Downs, Jim Doyle, Steve Nass, Jessica McBride, or anyone else...to take up our debate challenge and defend the 9/11 Commission Report using logic and facts, not name-calling and threats." - Kevin Barrett
March, 2011: $1,000 offered to any UW teacher willing to defend the 9/11 Commission in a debate with Barrett. Still no takers.
March, 2012: Honorarium doubled to $2,000. And still no takers. See: www.Debate911.blogspot.com
Thursday, April 24, 2014
False flag news
1) Missing plane mystery solved? http://presstv.com/detail/2014/04/22/359566/missing-plane-mystery-solved/
2) 9/11 museum's blood libel on Islam http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/24/nyregion/interfaith-panel-denounces-a-9-11-museum-exhibits-portrayal-of-islam.html
3) Marines looking for a few good actors to play terrorists in training exercises http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/04/21/marines-looking-for-few-good-actors-to-play-terrorists-in-training-exercises/
4) New generation mocks terrorist "threat" http://www.salon.com/2014/04/22/911_isnt_the_same_for_them_why_the_next_generations_view_of_the_national_security_state_will_be_radically_different/
5) Emails reveal US false flag plans for Ukraine http://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2014/04/20/anonymous-releases-email-allegedly-detailing-western-backed-false-flag-ukraine.html
Ukraine & WWIII
6) Tensions build in Ukraine / Biden aggravates situation http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-sends-troops-near-russia-as-ukraine-tensions-build-2014-04-23
7) US sends 600 troops, warship to Black Sea http://rt.com/news/154096-us-warship-troops-europe/
8) Wesley Clark in Ukraine prepping for war http://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2014/04/21/clark-as-deadly-messenger-ukraine-why-and-for-what.html
9) Anti-semitic pamphlet in Ukraine "a hoax" http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/18/antisemitic-donetsk-peoples-republic-ukraine-hoax
10) Ukraine's Neo-Nazi imperative http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/23237-ukraines-neo-nazi-imperative
11) Ukraine and The Grand Chessboard http://mycatbirdseat.com/2014/04/55053-ukraine-and-the-grand-chessboard/
12) Obama strategy to write off Putin http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/20/world/europe/in-cold-war-echo-obama-strategy-writes-off-putin.html?hp&_r=1
13) Doomed US targets China, Russia http://mycatbirdseat.com/2014/04/55233-doomed-us-targets-china-russia/
14) Military / veteran suicide epidemic gets worse http://rt.com/usa/special-ops-record-suicide-rate-536/
15) $600 billion squandered in Afghanistan - and that's just the small-time pilfering http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/15/see-scathing-documents-detailing-600-billion-squan/
16) Putin: Alaska "too cold," can't join Russian Federation http://news.yahoo.com/ex-russian-alaska-too-cold-annex-putin-jokes-134214391.html
17) BLM shot Bundy cattle, buried them in mass graves http://www.naturalnews.com/044746_animal_atrocities_mass_graves_Bundy_Ranch.html
18) Battle lines hardening in Nevada ranch dispute http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-cattle-rancher-standoff-feds-20140421,0,5124398.story#axzz2zYsjj8DC
19) FBI in collusion with NSA domestic spying http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/23236-the-mentality-of-j-edgar-hoovers-fbi-undergirds-todays-surveillance-state
20) Missouri Senate votes to nullify federal gun control http://tenthamendmentcenter.com/2014/02/20/missouri-senate-votes-to-nullify-federal-gun-control-23-10/#.U1Vq0-ZdVvZ
21) DHS purchasing 25,000,000 shotgun shells http://www.infowars.com/homeland-security-to-purchase-25-million-shotgun-rounds/
22) Academic Freedom Conference at University of Illinois this Saturday http://www.newsfollowup.com/academic_freedom_conference_champaign_urbana_university_illinois_9-11_truth_holocaust_jfk_2014.html