Here are links to the stories we covered today:
1) US #1 threat to world peace
2) Two attacks in Volgograd, Russia
3) RT on state sponsored terrorism
4) Times retracts claim that Assad used sarin in Syria
6) Lebanon car bomb a false flag?
7) The privileged place of Israel in US foreign policy
8) US sending Hellfire missiles to Iraq - playing both sides?
9) French Soccer Star Nicolas Anelka Faces Probe of 'Anti-Semitic' Gesture
10) 2013: The year that showed your paranoid friend was right
11) Life in the Emerging American Police State: What's in store for our freedoms in 2014?
12) NSA uses old fashioned methods, too
13) Glenn Greenwald: The NSA Can "Literally Watch Every Keystroke You Make"
14) Judge upholds search of passengers’ laptops
And finally, a rare bit of good news:
15) Dying defense lawyer Lynne Stewart ordered released
Labels: anelka, assad, car bomb, ddwn, dynamic duo, false flag, greenwald, jim fetzer, john whitehead, Kevin Barrett, laptops, lebanon, lynne stewart, quenelle, sarin, volgograd, Zionism