If you like this blog

Don't miss Kevin Barrett's radio shows! And visit TruthJihad.com for more...

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Alexander Cockburn and the hypocrisy of 'Non-Proliferation'

File photo of a US-made B61 nuclear bomb that can be launched from a range of different aircraft.
File photo of a US-made B61 nuclear bomb that can be launched from a range of different aircraft.

Alexander Cockburn and the hypocrisy of 'Non-Proliferation'

By Kevin Barrett 
"Today, the Zionist-dominated US empire is seeking to establish a near-monopoly of nuclear weapons, which would allow that empire to use these weapons at will. To prevent their use, as Alexander Cockburn saw, we must arm the prospective victims." 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kevin, I couldn't find a section for your TJR interview with Kohlerstrom so I'll just post here that I thought it was a great chat and has definitely changed my perspective on the specifics of the matter. Not that I didnt already have anti-social views on the issue but Nick's angle was new to me and set me straight on a few things. He's a great guest, fair in his analysis and I watched that Farrell and Kohl are dead documentary afterward, a good show for the unitiated.

    Also, I know youre probably very busy but I was wondering if you maybe had contacts in the Arab media. I'm trying to find information about the case of a guy named Saeed Sedeghi who AI claim is facing death penalty in Iran for ' drug's related charges ' and can't find any information about him anywhere other than Amnesty Int'l. Like I say, only if it's no trouble.

    And yes, this is one issue where I agree with the late Mr. Cockburn.

    Cheers Kevin
    Osiris

    ReplyDelete