Normally, I would never use this forum to reprint verbatim a
press release from a politician. But in this case I’ll make an
“To hell with the Republicans. And to purgatory with the Democrats!
Whatever happens next Tuesday, the Wisconsin Revolution has only just
Dr. Kevin Barrett, 50th cousin of gubernatorial candidate Tom
Barrett*, will be announcing his candidacy for US House of
Representatives (2nd District) this Thursday, May 31st, at 6:30 p.m.
outside the Barrymore Theatre, 2090 Atwood Avenue, Madison, WI.
Dr. Barrett will run as an independent. “I am running AGAINST the two
major parties, and the corrupt system they dominate,” he explained.
“Thanks to them, the USA is no longer a free country, and its middle
class is being decimated. We need a revolution. I want to take the
Wisconsin Revolution nationwide.”
Barrett explained: “The Wisconsin revolution isn’t just about
teachers’ unions. It’s a revolution against the controlled demolition of
the middle class, and the transformation of the USA into a fascist
What kind of revolution do we need?
“Most of the elite of this country – the big CEOs, the banksters,
Trilateralists, Bilderbergers, top-tier FBI, CIA and military, top
executive branch officials, election-riggers, media owners, the federal
judges and the majority of congress-critters – need to be jailed. We
need an American version of Tahrir Square in Washington, DC. And we need
to put our entire elite in jail with Mubarak and Ben Ali.”
Barrett’s campaign platform includes:
* End the wars and jail the war criminals.
* Bring all troops home, close all foreign bases, slash military spending 90%.
* Repeal all post-9/11 police state legislation, jail those responsible for unconstitutional laws.
* Seize the “bailed-out” banks and jail the banksters.
* End the Fed, restore Constitutional currency.
* End “free trade” (NAFTA etc.) and rebuild our industry, infrastructure, and middle class.
* End the “drug war,” free all consensual-crimes prisoners
* Reveal the truth about 9/11 – the shock that will make revolution possible.
* Geneticists say all humans are at least 50th cousins.