I'm looking for an argument! Anybody out there who DOESN'T think 9/11 was an inside job?

Sometimes a good argument is hard to find.

Six years ago, I was chased out of the University of Wisconsin for agreeing with 80% of my fellow Muslims that 9/11 is an inside job. But despite a standing offer of $1,000 to any UW system teacher who would spend 90 minutes debating me, I can't find anybody willing to argue in favor of the official story.

To hell with academia. If you want people to argue with, try talk radio.

The other day I was Dale Williams' guest on KTKK (K-Talk) out of Salt Lake City, during morning drive-time. KTKK is a big mainstream station in a conservative region. I didn't think I'd have to look too hard for an argument.

Listen to yesterday's interview with Dale Williams

I started in about how 9/11 was a Zionist inside job...you know, the usual schtick, only a little edgier than usual.

I didn't get an argument from Dale. He agreed with me, and then some.

So we went looking for an argument. Dale opened the phone lines and challenged listeners: "If you disagree with Dr. Barrett, we'd like to hear from you." The phone boards lit up. I started rubbing my hands together.

But no luck! Caller after caller AGREED with us! Not one caller, in two hours of almost nonstop call-ins, doubted that 9/11 was a Zionist inside job designed to launch a long-term war on Islam.

The closest thing I got to an argument was a caller who wondered whether Muslims were helping set themselves up as patsies for false-flag hoaxes like 9/11 by beating their wives and stuff like that. I said that 90% of translations from Islamic-world media are provided to our media by MEMRI, a Mossad spin-off that cherry-picks news stories from the Muslim world to make Muslims look bad. Think of how the US would look in, say, Iran, if Iranian papers provided nothing but negative news about the US -- drunken wife-beatings, Christian serial killers, and so on. The caller agreed with me and hung up.

Since I couldn't find anyone to argue with me on mainstream Salt Lake City talk radio, I went out and found a guest for my own show who "doesn't believe in conspiracy theories." His name is David Macaray.

Listen to today's interview/argument with David Macaray

We spent the first half of the show agreeing that bottled water is an abomination, and the second half arguing about "conspiracy theories."

Hallelujah! I finally found an argument!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,