Jews Must Root Out Radical Jewish Extremists from their Communities

The Jewish-dominated corporate mainstream media often admonishes us that we Muslims have a duty to root out radical Muslim extremists from our communities.

The problem is, I don't know any radical Muslim extremists. All of the Muslims I know are kind, polite, timid souls who wouldn't hurt a fly. Oops, I take that back -- my irrepressible co-host on the Garden of Truth TV show, Abdullah Champeon, can be kind but is rarely polite or timid. It requires no stretch of the imagination to envision Abdullah harming a fly, though I am sure he would only do it in self defense.

My Jewish friends, however, all seem to know at least one or two radical Jewish extremists. An old friend of mine named Bob used to regale me with stories of his older brother, who emigrated to Israel in order to "kill Arabs" and apparently has achieved his aim. Bob's sister, he tells me, also harbors an over-the-top visceral hatred for Arabs and Muslims, and cheers their mass killing in the 9/11 wars as well as in Palestine.

Another Jewish friend, Steve, just told me yesterday how his brother rants "kill all the Muslims! Kill them all!" Needless to say, I didn't ask for an introduction. Steve adds that his brother, unfortunately, is not a rare exception in the American Jewish community.

I have met many hundreds of Muslims while living in Paris, San Francisco, Morocco, and the Midwest, and I have yet to meet one who wants to "kill all the Jews" in the way that Steve's brother, and presumably hundreds of thousands if not millions of other Jews, wants to "kill all the Muslims." Nor have I met a single Muslim who wants to emigrate to Palestine, or New York, or anywhere else in order to "kill Jews."

My conclusion is that it is Jews, not Muslims, who should be rooting out the radical extremists...not just Islamophobic judeo-nazis like Daniel Pipes, Michael Savage, David Horowitz, Pamela Geller, and so on, but especially those who, like Perle, Wolfowitz, Libby, Zelikow, Silverstein, and Netanyahu, seem to have orchestrated the false-flag 9/11 attack and the subsequent 9/11 wars -- which might also be called the "dupe Americans into killing Muslims for Israel" wars.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,