Libertarian 9/11 truth leader Jim Duensing shot in the back by cops...


...then stabbed in the back by local Libertarians! (scroll down for updates)


Jim Duensing, 2008 Congressional candidate and founder of the Libertarian 9/11 truth caucus Libertarians for Justice, is in critical condition after being repeatedly shot in the back and arm by a Las Vegas cop. Our prayers go out to Jim, who is recovering with his wife in the hospital and thankfully is expected to survive.

The standard police line about how the suspect was supposedly reaching for a gun, blah blah blah, was contradicted by an eyewitness: "They shot him in the back," she said. "He was just running."

 If you don't like this post-9/11 post-Constitution USA where uniformed thugs feel free to shoot people in the back, please support Jim's two big causes, libertarianism and 9/11 truth.

Here's wishing Jim a speedy recovery. I'm looking forward to having him back on my radio shows ASAP God willing.

AFTERNOON UPDATE: Jim explains what happened here. According to Jim, the cop electrocuted him with a taser while his arms were raised in the air, and he fled in a panic reaction:
With my hands raised above my head, the cop shot me with a taser in the chest. As I have had heart problems since my premature birth, I believe a Taser to be a lethal weapon. Several people without heart conditions have been killed by this weapon.
When the taser began electrocuting me, instinct took over….
I immediately turned to my left and began moving away from the source of the electrocution. By the time I got to the back of the vehicle, I had reached up with both hands, grabbed the electrodes, and pulled them away from my chest. The juice then flowed through my arms – not my heart. As I lay here in my hospital bed, I firmly believe this instinct saved my life.
I continued running away from the taser. I heard the cop fire it again, but did not feel an additional shock. I was running down the sidewalk with empty hands. I heard three pops from behind me.
Meanwhile the local Libertarian Party, adding insult to injury, has stabbed Jim in the back with this statement, reported on LewRockwell.com: "The Libertarian Party of Clark County does not advocate fleeing the police as a means of peaceful conflict resolution. Raymond 'Jim' Duensing, although a past officer of the party, holds no official standing within our party as an elected officer. Our thoughts go out to Jim Duensing, his family, and the officer involved in this incident (emphasis added)."

My thoughts too go out to this officer, and they are most unpleasant.

If Jim and the witness are telling the truth -- and I know Jim to be an honest, idealistic, upright, sensible individual -- it sounds like he was either the victim of a lunatic taser-crazy rogue officer who should be fired, tried, and jailed for at least a few decades...or, conceivably, he could even have been set up for torture- and attempted murder-by-cop, a la Roland Carnaby.

Tasers are lethal weapons, and should only be used in lieu of even more lethal weapons. Since so many cops are apparently too dumb or evil to figure that out, we obviously need to get tasers the hell out of the hands of these bullies-in-blue. And since rogue cops operate with complete impunity in almost all US jurisdictions, we need to start posting their home addresses and phone numbers on the internet as a deterrent to this kind of behavior. If anyone can obtain this officer's address and phone number, feel free to either post it as a comment, or give it to me and I'll post it.

Duensing asks that, instead of flowers, please send contributions to his campaign at HellForHarry.com. Give 'em hell in the next election, Jim! I hope you'll win a multi-million dollar lawsuit and send a message that the cops had better watch out -- the next person they decide to torture and/or murder might be a lawyer.

Meanwhile, more information is emerging on the apparent premeditated, Fred Hampton-style police assassination of Muslim leader Luqman Ameen Abdullah. I thought this stuff went out with the 1960s.

Tuesday, Nov. 3rd update: "The officer, David Gilbert, has been with the department since 1993. He has been placed on routine paid administrative leave." (Source: Las Vegas Journal-Review story.) Someone please find his address and phone number so we can post it all over the internet and conduct peaceful protests of this criminal action. The Constitution guarantees us the right to assemble and petition for redress of grievances, and that is exactly what we should be doing in front of this guy's house.